Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Whigham and whatnot

Wound up in a sleepy little town called Whigham, GA last weekend.  It was a true small town, where people waved from their porches and everyone was eager to tell us of the town's healing springs long ago used as a baptismal well.  The PO-lice station had one cop with one car, and he was windexing the front door as we walked by.  I love rural America.  All shot with a Pentax 645.




 On the way, we swung by Southside Tallahassee: shot with a Pentax 645.

  

As promised, here's more Big Sperms!  I love spotting familiar taggers all over town!



My dad's old Soligor 45 (a 35mm camera that requires me to drill out the bottom of the 35mm canister to fit the pre-auto-rewind build) is semi-magical when it comes to animals.  Almost all of the animal shots I've taken have been with this camera.  So, whenever I'm in the mood to make some furry friends, I've only to load up the Soli and wait for them to appear.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment