Thursday, November 1, 2012

Small town south

I have been super busy with school for the last little while, but Jared and I did manage to get a few weekend drives in.  Here are some shots from Perry, Florida and Hahira, Greeville, and Asheville, Georgia.  Perry is really beautiful and charming.  They even have a store called the Fair Store! Adorable.  Hahira, Greenville, and Asheville are all small towns on the way from Thomasville and I-75.  The old school fire truck is on display in Hahira, and they have an old fashioned stage with bleachers where they screen movies on the weekend.  For Halloween, they had fright night movies planned including Goonies!  How cool!  The super abandoned building on the bottom was in...one of those towns in Georgia, I forget which.  BUT, the door is padlocked, just in case you were thinking about any funny business.  :)  The abandoned diner window shot (from downtown Perry) is one of my all-time faves.  I just happened to catch Jared looking off into the distance on the street behind me!  All shot with Pentax 645 on 120 film. 







No comments:

Post a Comment